Do you want to start learning Spanish from scratch? We got you covered!
Casa Spanish lessons are aimed for students who have already learnt some Spanish before and are looking for a way to practise it whilst studying new topics.
However, we want to encourage Spanish newbies to join this exciting community. For this, we offer a 10 one-to-one live lessons program that will provide you with a strong cornerstone in Spanish. This is The Foundations of Spanish 10 Lesson Plan.
The Foundations of Spanish 10 lesson plan
Main objective: to practise the alphabet and numbers from 1-20
- Read basic information about some people.
- Read about interests.
- Spell your name and some countries and cities.
Main objective: to practise the sounds of “j” and “g” and provide personal information
- Talk about hobbies and interests.
- Learn verb endings.
- Learn questions for asking personal information.
- Verb “to like”.
Main objective: to express intentions and reasons using the verb “querer”.
- Talk about hobbies and leisure.
- Introduction to irregular verbs.
- Use of infinitives.
Main objective: to express reasons using the prepositions “por” and “para”.
Revision of the alphabet.
Main objective: to practise regular verbs.
- Rules of conjugation.
- Pronunciation of “g”.
Main objective: to study indefinite and definite articles.
- Masculine and feminine nouns.
- Definite articles: el, la, los, las.
- Indefinite articles: un, una, unos unas.
Main objective: to study the superlatives in Spanish.
- Agreement of subject and adjectives.
Main objective: to use the verb “haber” and “estar” for describing places.
- Vocabulary of the city.
- Revision of indefinite articles.
Main objective: to use the verb “gustar” (to like).
- Revision of hobbies.
- Talk about your favourite activities and things.
Main objective: to have basic conversations in Spanish.
- Introduce yourself.
- Talk about your likes and dislikes.
- Talk about your hometown and favourite places.
You can access all these 10 lessons for £270.
For this price you will get:
- Flexibility. You can arrange with the teacher the time that suits you best and start your learning journey on the right foot.
- Learning materials and activities.
- An A1 level of Spanish that will allow you to join the Casa Spanish live lessons and put your new linguistic skills to the test. (Learn more about levels here).
Get in touch at email@example.com, we are happy to answer your questions.
See you in class!